Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Busy Beginnings!

Hell, Fall! I'm so happy to see you. Feel free to announce yourself in Nashville with some cool weather and perhaps even some changing leaves if you feel up to it.

A few cool things to kick off Fall!

1. My friend and fellow writing team member SCOTT TRACEY got a two-book deal today with Flux!! Isn't that awesome? You better go congratulate him, AFTER you're done here.

2. I have started my edits. Yes, that was fast. Yes, I have my work seriously cut out for me, and yes, I did spend several hours wandering aimlessly around the house murmuring to myself "it will be okay." I am still murmuring. But I'm ALSO cheering on the inside, because these edits are going to make this book (hopefully) squee-worthy. Future me, the one NOT facing the edits, is squeeing.

3. I'm still working on my Q & A. I need a couple days to get my head back in the vicinity of my shoulders and then I will post the answers to all the wonderful questions that did not make the cupcake video cut.

4. I am loving this song right now. Thank you, Emily, for suggesting this. (And I am working on a NW playlist, fyi, but that also goes under the category of "Oh dear god let me where has my head gone and is it coming back??")






3 comments:

  1. Very cool song :)

    What else is on the NW playlist? It's going to be a good fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzie, SAVE ME :\

    Also on the playlist is Rasputina, Coldplay, Ludo, Decembrists, Wintersleep, Mirah, and Division Day, among others :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)
    Thank you for sharing Victoria.
    Yay for Scott!
    All the best,
    RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete