Friday, October 30, 2009

I Should Call This Post NaNoWriMo, or...

In Which Victoria Goes From Admitting She Needs a Break to Over-committing in the Course of a Day.

Alright, so here's the deal. I'm going to TRY to do NaNoWriMo. That means, I am going to have fun and do my best. That also means that if I don't finish, I am NOT going to feel bad. I don't expect to finish, what with edits and apps and life. But I'm willing to give it a go.

Because I DO have a new book to work on, and I might as well try to keep my fingers busy. It's either write, or compulsively click REFRESH on my email. So let's go for the more productive of the two.

I'm there as veschwab, in case you're there and want to be buddies.

I know I will probably regret this. But I DID take a day off writing. Yesterday.

~V

PS. It would appear I have a fairly abusive relationship with my writing. But drained as I am, I just don't feel *right* when I'm not doing it. So it's worth a TRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment