Sunday, March 28, 2010

I feel like I should say something of consequence.

Instead, it being Sunday, I'll offer a bit of a medley of random and mostly useless information.

1. I'm reading LINGER right now, by Maggie Stiefvater, and loving it.

2. I'm writing a new book. This new book is taking up a lot of my brain power, not just in the writing, which is going painfully slow, but in the planning, because I want to do it right. I alternate between excitement and nervous terror with this project. We'll see what happens.

3. I got my first email about the NW cover! No idea what it will look like yet, but this was very exciting :)

4. This is my TBR stack right now:



5. I'm going to ATL to get my author photos done this week! The incredible Vania Stoyanova, who is quickly becoming quite the rock star, is taking them. There will be photos, cupcakes, vlogs, and other shenanigans, I'm sure.

6. This upcoming week on the YA Rebels is ZOMG VERY EXCITING. That's all I can say, but you MUST tune in.

7. I needed a 7th because I hate even numbers.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on writing your new book and hearing about your cover!

    ReplyDelete