Monday, June 14, 2010

What a difference a weekend makes...

Wow. I feel SO much better, guys.

This weekend I finished my edits, wrote my paper, did all my reading, and got back to work on the next book! Two days off made a WORLD of difference. Thank you for bearing with me, and for your encouragement and support. Was getting a wee bit frazzled. It happens.

I feel refreshed and ready to tackle this week, before I head to Chicago for the weekend!

Let's kick the week off with my TBR pile (of course not including the books on my comp that I'm reading for people)...

These are the books I'm CURRENTLY reading:



These are the ones on deck:



Anything good in your TBR piles?

Also, did you know I'm strongly considering moving to England later this year? It's true. A few things have to come together first, but if the fates are in my favor, I will find myself on the other side of the ocean for at least 6 months. More on these plans in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for moving to England! I have several friends in London - who are our age and who are awesome - let me know if you want to be introduced!

    I want to move there (I have dual citizenship) but my husband doesn't want to leave Hawaii. Go figure.

    As for my TBR pile, I'm excited to read Pretties and I was told there'd be cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats to your producive weekend. That's amazing.

    I'm jealous of your TBR piles. So much goodness (though I shouldn't be, considering the height of mine *coughs*).

    Ooooh. I hope it works out with England. I'm an England fan myself. Gonna be there for a weekend in July. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete