Friday, January 1, 2010

It's almost like she's real!



This AWESOME picture is one of three done for me as a gift by the incredible Vania, (the others will find their way into future posts) and it's Lexi from The Near Witch!! And oh my, it is PERFECT. It's hard to see but she's wearing leather boots under her skirt, and those are soo perfect, too.

What a way to kick off the new year, and certainly give me a great much-needed edit boost.

So, it is indeed a new year. Let's usher it in right.

Before I forget, The Elevensies would like to wish everyone a wonderful New Year!

Personally, this year I want to be more present. I want to find balance, I want to be productive, driven. Sure I've got some concrete goals (finish two more novels, read 75 books, either go to grad school or move to NYC, etc) but most of all I just want be as present as possible. I want to live each day with my eyes open.

Whatever your goals, I hope that 2010 brings with it many wonderful surprises.


No comments:

Post a Comment